Call for Nominations for the URFA Executive
A call for nominations was issued on February 1, 2024, for the Executive Committee Officer elections.
About the Executive
- The Executive Committee meets twice monthly, typically during the afternoon on the first and third Tuesday of the month.
- The affairs and business of URFA are managed by the Executive Committee.
- The officer positions elected by URFA members are for two-year terms (unless otherwise indicated).
- The terms for the officer positions commence May 1, 2024.
- The Call for Nominations for the Executive Committee Officer positions is provided below. If you have not received a nomination package and are an eligible nominee for any of the positions as listed, please contact URFA at email@example.com or call 306−585−4378.
Candidate(s) nominated for election will be required to address the membership at the 2024 Spring General Membership Meeting on March 26.
At this meeting, the candidate(s) will be invited to speak on specific issues of importance to the Association and will respond to questions from the membership. This meeting will provide members with an opportunity to become acquainted with the views of the candidate(s) on the major issues prior to the election.
Positions Up for Election
Nominations forms must be received in the URFA office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 4:30 p.m., Friday, March 1, 2024.
The Nomination form for the President and Treasurer positions must be signed by five (5) URFA members in good standing with the Association, along with the candidate.
The Nomination form for the Vice President – APT position must be signed by three (3) URFA APT members in good standing with the Association, along with the candidate.