Volunteer for an URFA Committee!
Want to make a difference on campus and in your union? Join an URFA Standing Committee for 2023 – 2024!
What do you need to know?
- All appointments to committees are open to all URFA members, unless otherwise indicated
- Terms run May 1, 2023 to April 30, 2024, unless otherwise indicated
- Volunteers should be willing and available to dedicate time to the work of their committee for meetings and other related activities
- Volunteering for an URFA committee may count as service, or you may be able to participate on ‘work time’ — please contact the URFA office for details on how this works for your bargaining unit
If you want to participate on a committee, or you want more information, please contact the URFA office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 306−585−4378 by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, March 17, 2023.
Learn more about the work of each committee by clicking here.
URFA is also seeking two members who wish to act as Returning Officers. These volunteers act on an as-needed basis to oversee URFA’s elections and votes, and help to ensure the integrity of our democratic processes.
- 1 Returning Officer
- 1 Alternate Returning Officer
Members from any bargaining unit may volunteer for these roles.
If you are interested in one of these positions, or would like to know more, please contact the URFA office.