URFA social media contest
One week. Seven prompts. Up to 14 chances to win. Participate in URFA’s first social media contest and be entered for a chance to win the grand prize! Contest opens on April 20, 2021 and closes at 11:59 p.m. on April 26, 2021.
Congratulations to the winner of our social media contest!
How you participate
- Contest participants must follow the University of Regina Faculty Association’s (URFA) social media accounts in order to qualify: URFA Facebook page and/or URFA Twitter account. The contest is open to all URFA members in good standing.
- Contestants gain one (1) entry by replying to the daily question on Facebook and one (1) entry by replying to the daily question on Twitter. A maximum of two entries per day per contestant can be obtained. A maximum of 14 entries can be obtained throughout the seven (7) day period of the contest.
- Use only a single account on Facebook and/or Twitter to enter the contest.
What you can winThe grand prize includes two items:
- An URFA swag pack
- $50 Visa gift card
How you will know if you’ve won
- After a random draw on April 27, 2021 the contest winner will be posted on URFA’s Facebook and Twitter accounts and contacted by the URFA office.
- The prize package of URFA swag will be mailed to the winner and the gift card will be sent via email.
Things you should know (terms and conditions)
- The contest runs from April 20, 2021 with the contest announcement until April 26, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
- The contest is hosted by URFA.
- Contest is open to all URFA members in good standing.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this contest.
- By participating in this contest, you agree to abide by the these terms and conditions.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Participation in this contest constitutes your agreement to release and hold harmless Facebook, Twitter and URFA from any adverse effects that may occur directly or indirectly from participation in the contest or use/misuse of the awarded prize.
- Anyone using multiple accounts to enter will automatically be ineligible.
- URFA reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the contest in the event that non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud or other causes beyond our control impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the contest.
- The contest winner will be randomly drawn.
- By participating in the contest, entrants grant URFA the right to announce their name publicly, should they be the winner.
- If the initial contest winner does not claim the prize by May 11, 2021, another winner will be randomly drawn.