Two Ways to Celebrate Pride with URFA!
Tomorrow marks the start of Pride Month and we are excited to invite you to celebrate with URFA in two ways!
#1 Join URFA at the Queen City Pride Parade
URFA will be marching with UR Pride at the Queen City Pride Parade on June 11 at 12:00 p.m. We would love to have a great showing of URFA’s 2SLGBTQ+ members and allies to march with us!
RSVP for the Pride Parade here.
#2 Show Your Pride on Zoom
URFA has just launched four Zoom backgrounds that you can use all month to show your Pride!
Download 1 — Pride is Political Zoom Background (4 MB)
Download 2 — Celebrate Pride Zoom Background (4 MB)
Download 3 — Trans Rights Are Human Rights Zoom Background (4 MB)
Download 4 — Proud to Be an Ally Zoom Background (4 MB)
How to Change Your Zoom Background (desktop)
1. Download the Zoom background of your choice to your downloads folder.
2. Join a Zoom meeting.
3. At the bottom of the Zoom window, click the up arrow next to “Stop Video.”
4. Select “Change Virtual Background.”
5. Click the “+” icon then “add image.”
6. Choose the file from your downloads folder and click “open.”
IMPORTANT: If your background image appears backwards, check/un-check “mirror my video.”
7. Close your settings window.